Chili Pepper Tacos
Featured oil: Oilworx Chili Pepper Oil
- 1 lb of ground beef or turkey
- 2 tbsp Oilworx Chili Pepper Oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ red pepper flakes, optional
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- Tortillas (I used Carb Smart)
- 1 large avocado cubed
- cheese of your preference
- fresh cilantro chopped
- sliced jalapeños
- On medium heat, brown ground meat with the Oilworx Chili Pepper Oil.
- Once the meat is fully cooked, add seasonings. Mix thoroughly and salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast tortillas on the stove and begin assembly*
*Additional toppings include sour cream, hot sauce, lime juice, and salsa.
The options are endless.