Tomato Feta Tik Tok Pasta
Featured oil: Oilworx French Herb oil or Oilworx Lemon Pepper Oil*
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes or any other tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Oilworx French Herb Oil or Oilworx Lemon Pepper Oil
- 8 oz feta cheese, 1 block
- 9 oz pasta of choice
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- fresh basil chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. In a baking dish, toss the tomatoes with olive oil and place the feta in the middle. Season everything with salt and pepper and bake for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, turn the heat up to 450°F and roast until the feta is golden brown 10-15 minutes.
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Save 1-2 cups of the pasta water.
- When the feta and tomatoes are done, remove from oven and immediately add the garlic and crushed red pepper. Stir everything together until the tomatoes and feta combine into a creamy sauce.
- Stir in the drained pasta until well coated and creamy, adding in a bit of pasta water to loosen if too thick. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Stir in some chopped basil and finish with crushed red pepper. Enjoy!
*This recipe taste great with either oils! If you choose the Lemon Pepper flavor, consider using cilantro and red onion to compliment Oilworx Oil.